Saturday, February 3, 2007

New Dawg in the 'Hood


Gull asked me if I wanted to contribute to the "Right of Center" blog. I said "yes" because I not only lean toward Mitt Romney for President in 2008, I've also been known to dry my nails in the smoggy breeze while cruising up the 405 (you left coasters will understand this).
Gull promised I didn't have to agree with her on everything. Which is good. Because I don't. Our prospectives from the right of center, however, have more similarites than differences, so we'll just see how this goes.
Since I live in the Land of Botox, let me be the first to suggest that if Ronald Reagan had indulged in the vanities ---- he might have come closer to being the hunka eye-candy that Mitt is. But then -- if he HAD been better looking -- Reagan probably would have had more A-grade movies and never entered politics!

No comments: